| Hard to believe this room was full of activity just yesterday. |
I'm also looking forward to next year because of some new technology I'm going to roll in to my classes. I'll be using Edmodo from day one and we will have iPads exclusively for our use in History.
I'm looking forward to the new batch of students. I've heard great things about the upcoming 8th graders, and I look forward to meeting them.
I'm looking forward to presenting again. It's been a couple of years since I've done a professional presentation, and this upcoming school year I plan to do at least two. Hopefully one will be at the TCEA (Texas Computer Educators Association) state conference with our campus librarian, Ms. Roussin.
Finally, I'm going to be attending some training this summer that I know will make me a better teacher: interactive notebooks, how to teach Supreme Court cases, and a multi-day workshop on the development of American government at UTSA. I'm really looking forward to all of this training.
So I guess it makes sense to start this blog today, as I wait to print grades and be released for the summer. Yesterday was an ending, made especially bittersweet because I had worked with the same group of students for 2 years, but today really is the start of something new. And new beginnings are exciting and invigorating.
No comments:
Post a Comment